Are you looking for the Best DSLR Camera Under 1lakh ($1400)? If it is so, this article is, of course, for you.
Since you are looking for a high-end DSLR camera, we think you want to be a professional blogger, photographer, videographer, or YouTuber.
What to do in getting success in the field of YouTube?
Stand apart from the crowd:
In the present era, social media is a good source of income for creative persons. That is why there is a huge crowd of channels on YouTube.
A number of people create videos every day, and upload them on their own YouTube channels.
If you want to succeed in this field and want to establish yourself, then you have to do your work with perfection.
For getting successful in the field of youtube, you should follow the points given below.
Quality of content:
Your content should be so tight that the audience may be tied to it from beginning to end.
Your presentation should be so impressive that the audience may be compelled to watch it till the end.
Quality of Camera:
The camera plays a significant role in videography. So you should pay special attention to your camera.
There are some obvious reasons behind this idea of ours.
DSLR cameras have a larger lens which allows a greater amount of light to enter. It ensures a clear and detailed picture of the object.
The shooting speed of a DSLR camera is much faster. It can capture a number of images of objects in a moment.
The focusing capacity of the DSLR camera is much higher. It can accurately focus even on a running object.
Unlike mobile phone cameras, in DSLR cameras the lenses are not in-built.
So users can use different lenses as per their needs. This enables them to take a better picture.
Although there is a good cost to buying different lenses, this is a one-time investment.
To become a professional YouTuber / vlogger/photographer, if you make this investment, you will definitely get manifold returns in the future.
Detail of best DSLR camera under 1Lakh ($1400):
In view of the reasons mentioned above, if you like to buy the best DSLR camera under 1Lakh ($1400), we suggest you the best cameras as under.
All the cameras belong to highly prestigious brands.
The price of them is also genuine according to their quality and features.
You can choose any of them as per your choice.
|Canon EOS 80D||Check Price On Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-T3||Check Price On Amazon|
|Nikon Z5||Check Price On Amazon|
|Panasonic Lumix G||Check Price On Amazon|
|Pentax K70||Check Price On Amazon|
|Canon EOS 90D||Check Price On Amazon|
|Nikon D7500||Check Price On Amazon|
|Fujifilm X-S10||Check Price On Amazon|
|Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III||Check Price On Amazon|
|Canon EOS RP||Check Price On Amazon|
Canon EOS 80D
- Body + EF-S 18-135mm.
- Sensor: APS-C CMOS Sensor with 24.2 MP.
- Video Resolution: Full HD video with full manual control.
- Connectivity: WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth.
- ISO: 100-12800 sensitivity range.
- Image Processor: DIGIC 6 with 45 autofocus points.
- Lens Mount: EF-S mount compatible with all EF and EF-S lenses.
- X-Trans CMOS 4.
- X-Processor 4.
- Film Simulation modes.
- Large EVF means you’ll never lose sight of your subject.
- Blackout-free high-speed continuous shooting.
- Sports finder mode for enhanced shooting.
- Enhanced AF processing for moving subjects.
- The touchscreen panel tilts in 3 directions.
- Sensor Size: 35.9 mm x 23.9 mm.
- CAPTURING POSSIBILITIES.
- FOCUS ON CREATING.
- EXPAND YOUR FULL POTENTIAL.
- EFFORTLESS CONTROL.
- Bluetooth Specification Version 4.2 Bluetooth.
- Max Shutter Speed: 1/8000 to 30 seconds.
Panasonic Lumix G
- Superb Picture Quality with 20.3MP MOS Sensor.
- 5-axis 5-stop Dual Image Stabilization 2.
- 120fps High-speed video.
- Headphone Socket and Mic input.
- Power O.I.S. Lens.
- Mirrorless Camera (Black) with LUMIX G Vario 14-140mm.
- F3.5-5.6 II ASPH.
- 24.24 effective megapixel.
- APS-C AA filter-less CMOS sensor with ISO from 100-204800.
- Dustproof and weather-resistant.
- In-body “SR” shake reduction mechanism.
- Vary-angle LCD monitor.
- Night vision red light LCD display.
- Built-in Wi-Fi for use with the Image Sync app.
- SAFOX X 11-Point AF with 9 Cross Sensors.
- Pixel Shift Resolution with Motion Correction AA Filter Simulator.
Canon EOS 90D
- 32.5 Megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor.
- Dual Pixel autofocus.
- 45-point all cross-type AF.
- 220k-pixel metering sensor w/face detection.
- 7 fps burst shooting with w/continuous AF.
- Optical viewfinder w/100% coverage.
- 4K/30p video capture with no crop.
- USB 2.0 port with Micro USB connector.
- 20.9MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- 4K UHD Video Recording at 30 fps.
- Multi-CAM 3500FX.
- 51-Point AF System.
- Native ISO 51200, Expanded ISO 1,640,000.
- 180k-Pixel RGB Sensor and Group Area AF.
- 26.1 MP X-Trans CMOS 4 Sensor.
- And X-Processor 4.
- 6-Stop, Five-Axis In-body Image Stabilisation (IBIS).
- 4K/30P and Full-HD 240P Video Recording.
- 18 Film Simulation modes.
- including ETERNA Bleach Bypass.
- Face/Eye AF, Tracking AF.
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III
- 20MP Live MOS sensor.
- Portable, weather-sealed design.
- 121-point all-cross-type on-chip phase-detection AF.
- Compact, in-body 5-axis image stabilization (up to approx. 5.5 EV steps of compensation).
- 50MP tripod high-resolution shot.
- Lens Type: Macro.
- Image stabilization: Sensor-shift.
Canon EOS RP
- 26.2MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor.
- 0.05 secs focusing time.
- 4,779 selectable focus positions.
- EV -5 focusing limit.
- Eye Detection AF (One-Shot & Servo AF).
- Focus Bracketing.
- Dual Sensing IS and Combination IS.
- Processor Type: DIGIC 8.