Are you looking for the best camera phone under 10000? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
In this blog post, we’ll be discussing some of the best camera phones available in this price range.
So whether you’re a photography enthusiast or just need a good smartphone camera for everyday use, we’ve got you covered.
Keep reading to learn more.
What should you look for when buying a mid-range smartphone?
When looking to buy a medium-priced smartphone, it’s important to consider the phone’s processor, amount of internal storage, and battery life.
A good processor is essential for running apps smoothly and without lag.
Look for a phone with a Qualcomm Snapdragon or MediaTek processor.
Smartphones with limited internal storage can quickly fill up, especially if you take lots of photos or videos.
It’s best to get a phone with at least 32GB of internal storage. If you need more storage, you can always add a microSD card.
One of the most important features of any smartphone is its battery life. Look for a phone that has a battery capacity of at least 3000mAh.
Higher-end phones may have larger batteries, but even a mid-range phone should be able to last you through a full day of use.
It is one of the most important parts of a smartphone today. The camera in a medium-range smartphone usually has at least two or three lenses.
One of the lenses is used to take the image, while the others are used to provide depth information or for other purposes such as low light photography.
When choosing a smartphone, it’s important to consider which OS will best meet your needs.
Do you want a phone with a lot of bells and whistles, or one that’s simple and straightforward to use?
Once you’ve decided on an OS, you can start narrowing down your choices to find the perfect phone for you.
Here is the list of Best Camera Phone Under 10000
Tecno Spark 9T
Tecno Spark 9T is a budget smartphone that was released in 2020.
It has a 6.6-inch display, a Mediatek MT6765V/CB Helio G37 (12 nm) processor, and a triple camera setup.
Tecno Spark 9T Smartphone Tecno Spark 9T is a Tecno smartphone that Tecno describes as a “smart life in one device.”
Tecno Spark 9T features include a 13 MP camera, 5000 mAh battery capacity, Tecno Cloud, and an AI-powered virtual assistant.
Some other features like Tecno Boost, a one-click optimization tool, and Tecno Eye, an AI-powered camera.
Tecno Spark 9T also has a fingerprint sensor, face unlock, and HiOS 8.6, Tecno’s operating system based on Android 12.
Pros and Cons of Tecno Spark 9T
- The Tecno Spark 9T includes its large display, powerful processor, and triple camera setup.
- The Tecno Spark 9T includes its limited storage options and average battery life.
Overall, the Tecno Spark 9T is a good budget smartphone for those who are looking for a large display and powerful processor.
However, its limited storage options and average camera quality mean that it may not be the best choice for everyone.
The all-new Lava X2 smartphone comes packed with premium features and powerful specs, making it a great choice for mobile users who demand the best.
With a large 6.6-inches HD display, octa-core processor, and 08MP camera, the X2 is perfect for watching videos, browsing the web, and capturing memories.
And thanks to its Android 11 (Go edition) operating system, the X2 is also designed for smooth and responsive performance.
Whether you’re looking for your first smartphone or an upgrade to your current device, the Lava X2 is sure to impress.
Pros and Cons of LAVA X2
- It has a number of features that make it appealing to consumers, such as a large display, a fast processor, and a long-lasting battery.
However, there are also some drawbacks to consider before purchasing the LAVA X2.
- One downside is that it does not have a very high-resolution camera, which can be disappointing for people who enjoy taking photos.
- Additionally, the LAVA X2 is not compatible with all cellular networks, so it may not work with your service provider.
Overall, the LAVA X2 is a decent smartphone choice for people who are looking for an affordable option with some good features.
However, it is important to weigh the pros and cons before making a purchase.
Micromax IN 2C
Micromax IN 2C is a new smartphone from the company that has been specifically designed for the Indian market.
The phone comes with a 6.52 inches HD+ display with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
Under the hood, there is a Unisoc T610 (12 nm) processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
The phone also has a 8 MP rear camera and a 5 MP front camera. The phone runs on Android 11 and is backed by a 5000 mAh battery. Connectivity options include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.
Pros and Cons of Micromax IN 2C
- The phone has a stunning 6.52 inches display which is quite big for a smartphone.
- It has an impressive 8MP rear camera and an 5MP front camera.
- RAM 3GB and 32 GB internal storage.
- The phone is powered by a Unisoc T610 (12 nm) Octa-core processor.
- 5000 mAh battery life which is pretty good considering the phones huge display.
- The design of the phone is quite basic and uninspired.
- Some users have complained about the quality of the plastic used in the construction of the phone.
- The fingerprint sensor is not as accurate as some of the other sensors on the market.
- The UI could be improved, as it can be quite sluggish at times.
The Realme C31 is a budget smartphone that was released in March, 2022.
It has a 6.5-inches display and is powered by a Unisoc Tiger T612 (12 nm) processor.
It has 3GB & 4GB of RAM and 32GB & 64GB of storage, and it runs on Android 11.
The Realme C31 has a triple camera setup that includes a 13 MP main sensor, a 0.3 MP depth sensor, and a 2 MP macro sensor.
It also has a 5 MP front-facing camera.
Pros and Cons of Realme C31
- The main USP of the phone is its large battery capacity, which should easily last for more than a day of moderate usage.
- The phone has a triple rear camera setup.
- The phone also has a decent rear camera setup for its price point.
However, there are some drawbacks as well.
- The phone’s HD+ display is not very sharp and the processor is only average in terms of performance.
- The front camera is also on the low side for a 2022 smartphone.
Overall, the Realme C31 is a decent budget smartphone but there are better options available in the market.
Realme Narzo 50i
The Realme Narzo 50i is a mid-range smartphone that was launched in India in October 2021.
The phone has a 6.5 inches HD+ display and is powered by a Octa-core 1.6 GHz processor.
It comes with 2GB RAM & 4GB RAM and 32GB & 64GB of storage, which can be expanded via microSD card.
The Realme Narzo 50i has a single rear camera 8MP and a 5MP front camera.
It runs on Android 11, Realme Go UI and is backed by a 5000mAh battery.
Connectivity options on the phone include 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, and a USB Type-C port.
Pros and Cons of Realme Narzo 50i
- Realme Narzo 50i is a budget smartphone that comes with a few features that are normally seen on more expensive devices.
- For example, it has a triple camera setup, a large battery, and a fast processor. It also has a stylish design and a good build quality.
However, there are also some drawbacks to the Realme Narzo 50i.
- One of the most obvious is its low RAM, which can effect on the performance of the phone.
- Additionally, the phone doesn’t have a powerful processor and it doesn’t come with some of the latest features like an in-display fingerprint sensor or wireless charging.
Overall, the Realme Narzo 50i is a good option for those who are looking for a budget smartphone with some decent features.
So, there you have it – our top 5 picks for the best camera phone under 10000.
We’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions on these devices, as well as any other recommendations you may have.
Let us know in the comments below.
People also ask
Which is better Realme or Micromax?
It really depends on what you’re looking for in a phone. If you want an affordable option that still offers some good features, Micromax is a great choice.
However, if you’re looking for something with a little more power and style, Realme is the better option.
In general, I think Realme offers a better overall experience.