Snippet: Are you searching for the best tablet that provides you with incredible video performance and top-end power? If yes, check out this blog to get a complete review of the Apple iPad Pro
Apple iPad Pro – It is a high-end tablet computer along with an M1 chip. It is a great device that is powerful, fast, future-proof, and has a ridiculous screen. When we say it has a ridiculous screen, we mean it in the best possible way. The tablet comes in two sizes – 11 inches or 12.9 inches.
Let’s have a quick overview of a few reasons to invest in this product and not invest in this product.
|Reasons to Buy||Reasons to Avoid|
|Powerful & Fast||Quite heavy than its previous models|
|Attractive LED-HDR display||128 GB storage feels limited|
|Long-lasting battery life||Multitasking is difficult due to iPadOS|
|M1-chip offers a serious performance boost||Some major apps are missing from the platform|
|Desktop-level CPU||Awkward front camera placement|
Apple iPad Pro Key Specifications:
|Available Models||11-inch & 12.9|
|11-inch iPad Pro Configuration||11-inch LED Retina Display, Wi-Fi, M1 chip, 8GB RAM, and 128 Storage|
|12.9-inch iPad Pro Configuration||12.9-inch LED Retina Display, Wi-Fi, M1 Chip, 8 GB RAM, and 128 GB storage|
|Price||11-inch – $799 and 12.9-inch – $1099|
|Accessories||Magic Keyboard & Trackpad Support, Apple Pencil.|
- There is not much design upgrade in the 2021 iPad Pro. It looks the same as its previous models.
- The 11-inch iPad Pro measures 9.74-inch height and 7.02 inches in width. On other hand, the 12.9-inch model measures 11.04 inches in height * 8.46 inches in width.
- The 11-inch iPad Pro is 5.9 mm thick, and the 12.9-inch iPad is 6.4 mm thick.
- The weight of the 11-inch model is 1.03 pounds, and the 12.9-inch model is 1.5 pounds.
- Apple iPad Pro comes either in a silver or space gray aluminum finish.
Other Key Design Specifications of iPad Pro:
|True Depth Camera System With Facial Recognition Capabilities|
|Sleep/Wake Button With Two Speakers|
|Volume Up and Down Button, A Magnetic Connector, A Nano-SIM Tray|
|LiDAR Scanner, True Tone Flash|
|Thunderbolt/USB 4 Port For Charging and Connecting Accessories|
|WiFi 6 and 5G support|
There are mainly two types of display designs you will observe in iPad Pro.
- Mini-LED Liquid Retina XDR Display – 12.9 inches iPad Pro – 2732 * 2048* 264 PPI resolution.
- This Liquid Retina XDR Display offers a stunning visual experience, true-to-life details & HDR.
- LED Liquid Retina Display – 11-inch iPad Pro – 2388 * 1668 * 264 PPI resolution.
- The display’s wide color support makes sure rich and vivid colors that are true-to-life and accurate.
- It includes ProMotion display technology with a refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The Apple Ipad Pro uses the Face ID recognition feature instead of verifying and unlocking through a Touch ID Fingerprint system.
- For FaceTime videos and taking selfies, iPad Pro has a front-facing TrueDepth camera of 12 MP.
- The Apple iPad Pro has received a massive leap in performance through the M1 chip.
- Due to the M1 chip, the iPad Pro provides its users with 2X faster storage and up to 2 TB of storage.
- Both the iPad Pro models provide you with a battery life of up to 10 hours when you do surfing on the web or watching videos.
- Its WiFi + cellular models provide you with 9 hours of battery life when surfing on the web with cellular 5G.
Microphone & Speakers:
- The iPad Pro comes with a studio-quality microphone that captures super clean audio and minute details.
- Both models support 5G connectivity that delivers faster wireless speeds on the go.
Storage & RAM:
- The Apple iPad Pro starts out with 128 GB storage and can be upgraded up to a maximum of 2 TB.
- iPad Pro models that have storage of 128 GB, 256 GB, and 512 GB come with 8 GB of RAM.
- On the other hand, iPad Pro models with 1 TB or 2 TB of storage provides you with 16 GB of RAM.
In a nutshell, there is no doubt that this Ipad is the best and most impressive iPad that Apple has built. However, here are some reasons that you should keep in mind when you think about whether you should buy this product or not.
You Should Buy this iPad if...
- You are searching for a tablet that can do everything.
- If You feel your older tablet’s screen has become tired.
- You’re looking for a tablet that can work just like your laptop.
You Shouldn’t Buy This iPad if…
- If you’re on a tight budget and looking for something that is quite affordable.
- If You want to buy something small.