Realme X3 Super Zoom has been launched in Europe. It is available for pre-booking via the Realme Europe site.
As its name indicates, the phone has super zoom capability up to 60 X times.
It has 6.6-inch full HD plus display having 1080×2400 pixels, with Gorilla glass 5 protection.
Android 10 based Realme UI
Snapdragon 855+ octa-core
RAM and Storage Capacity:
X3 Super Zoom has come with two variants of RAM and Storage Capacity.
- 8GB + 128GB
- 12GB + 256GB
X3 Super Zoom is powered with 4200 mAh battery having 30 W fast charging support.
The phone has rear quad camera and front dual camera setup as under:
- 64MP primary lens is able to get the clearest picture of the view.
- 8MP 119 degrees ultra-wide-angle camera can capture a vast landscape view.
- 2MP macro sensor can get close-up at a distance of 4 CM.
- 8MP telescopic sensor gives the smartphone the capacity of super zoom up to 60X.
- The camera setup is excellent enough to take 9280×6944 full-resolution photos, four times that of 4k TV.
For selfie there is dual camera setup having 32MP and 8MP sensors.
The smartphone is available in two color variants.
- Arctic white
- Glacier blue
Realme X3 Super Zoom Launch Date
Realme X3 Super Zoom has been launched in Europe on May 26, 2020.
The phone having 12 GB RAM+ 256 GB ROM is available for EUR 499 (approx Rs 43,000).
The price of other variant having 8GB+ 128GB has yet not been disclosed.
Sale of phone will start on June 2nd, 2020.
It is not clear when it will be launched in other countries. But according to reports it will soon be available in other countries including India.
- Best Phones Under 20000 in India [JUNE 2020]
- Oppo Find X2 Neo: Full Specifications & Features
- OnePlus Nord Price in India & Full Specifications
Realme X3 Suoer Zoom is a powerful phone with a strong camera setup having super zoom and other advanced features.
Ultimately, it is a good phone at reasonable price.