Lenovo-owned company has confirmed the launch of its latest smartphone Motorola Moto Edge S.
It will be available for sale via Lenovo online & offline channels.
The company will share its availability details within a short span of time.
Moto Edge S Full Specifications:
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor.
The new smartphone comes with square-shaped quad rear cameras with the ultra-wide-angle lens of 121-degree FoV ( Field of View) and LED flash.
Quad rear camera setup is packed with 64 MP + 16 MP + 2 MP + ToF sensor + dual LED flash & panorama HDR.
The front camera setup has 16 megapixels + 8 megapixels with ultra-wide-angle lenses.
The dual selfie camera is the highlighting feature of this smartphone.
To enable 3G to imagine and increase AR experience, a ToF sensor is available.
If we talk about the memory of the phone, it is available in three variants:
It also has naturally 5G built-in features.
It comes with a 5000 mAh battery with 20W fast charging support.
New Moto Edge S also comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
It also has an IP52 splash resistance feature.
Motorola Moto Edge S will cost roughly around,
- 22,600 ( for 6GB+128GB )
- 27,000 ( for 8GB+128GB )
- 31,600 ( for 8GB+256GB )
Motorola Moto Edge S may have color options of Emerald Light and snow and mist color.
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 870
- Display – 6.70inch (17.02cm) Full HD, 90 Hz
- Pixel – 1080×2520, 21:9 ratio
- OS – Android 11
- Dimensions – 168.38×73.97×9.69mm
- Weight – 215 grams
- Other sensors – Ambient light sensor, gyroscope, gyroscope, accelerometer, and a proximity sensor.
- Connectivity options- 4G LTE, 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, USB Type-C, NFC and a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Sim cards – Supports dual sim (nano-sim, dual stand-by).