Snippet – Are you looking for an outdoor-friendly waterproof Bluetooth speaker with kicking bass response? If yes, check out our brief review about JBL Charge 3.
The JBL is one of the best, renowned, and reliable brands that produce headphones and speakers. When you choose this brand, you will get a high-value product with outstanding sound quality.
JBL Charge 3 is one of the best Bluetooth speakers of this brand that is waterproof, portable, well-designed, and a value for money. Read on to check out its features, pros and cons, and specifications in detail.
Before we dive deep into its features and specifications, let’s have a quick overview of this product.
It is a fully waterproof, well-designed, versatile wireless speaker that provides you with excellent sound quality indoor and outdoor.
|Impressive design||Big & heavy|
|Can charge mobile devices||Muted highs|
|Powerful sound quality||Light on accessories|
|Solid bass response|
Today, there are various new speakers available on the market. Then, how does JBL Charge 3 has still hold its position?
Let’s find out.
- There is no doubt that JBL Charge 3 is a big speaker with 213 * 87 * 88.5 mm in size.
- The weight of this speaker is around 798g.
- With this speaker, you can enjoy the enthusiastic, powerful sound, which is usually pushed out by its radiators at either end of this Bluetooth speaker.
- This speaker’s rubberized base keeps them from rolling around and lets the drivers provide excellent sound quality at an upward angle.
- It has a 6000 mAh strong battery.
- When it comes to its battery backup, it can last up to 20 hours.
- It has a special feature that allows you to charge your mobile phone or tablet via USB.
Performance & Features:
- As we mentioned earlier, these speakers are pretty big. Their physical size easily translates into big sound. You can use it to fill your large room when you want to enjoy loud music.
- This speaker lets you experience some of the most profound and most influential basses.
- The speaker also has built-in mike that you can use as a speakerphone for conference calls.
It has an IPX7 rating. It means it is completely safe from water and dust.
Let’s Unbox It…
- You will get JBL Charge 3, a charging block, and a micro-USB cable in the box.
- Along with that, you will also get a warranty information booklet and instruction booklet.
- These speakers are usually offered in blue, red, teal, black, and gray color.
What We Liked About JBL Charge 3?
- The JBL Charge 3 provides excellent sound quality at an affordable price of $150.
- You can use this speaker as a power bank for your mobile phone to continue playing tunes.
- As it is a wireless speaker, you can take it anywhere.
What We Didn’t Like About JBL Charge 3?
- This speaker is quite big. Therefore, it can weigh down your bag.
- Its woofers are exposed, so it can easily get damaged if any sharp object pocks around in your backpack.
JBL Charge 3 is a top-notch speaker with awesome features and excellent sound quality. It is a great value-for-money product to buy.