Are you a gym-going cardio fan who is looking for a small and sleek fitness tracker? If yes, Fitbit Luxe Tracker is the perfect pick for you. Let us find out how.
Are you looking for a smart band that may be a perfect fitness tracker as well as a beautiful look? If it is so, the Fitbit Luxe Tracker may be the right choice for you.
If we tell you to envision a fitness tracker on any random person’s wrist, what would your imaginary fitness tracker look like?
We know you will imagine it as a plastic or metal rectangle that is attached to some nylon or silicone strap. Right?
Of course, you are right. It is because, for years, the fitness tracker looked the same as it. But the matter of the Fitbit Luxe Tracker is different. With this smart band, Fitbit is trying to step up its fashion game.
The Fitbit Luxe Tracker is not only a smart fitness tracker but also it is so slim and beautiful in a look that it could even pass for jewelry.
Best Fitness Tracker Under Rs 5000
Best Smartwatches Under Rs 20000
Let us go on to know more about this product’s pros, cons, specifications, and features.
Pros and Cons:
|Attractive Sleek design||No in-built GPS|
|Bright and crisp AMOLED display||SpO2 monitor not yet activated|
|Lightweight||Small screen, a bit difficult to read|
|Display Size||9.672 mm * 16.068 mm|
|Color||Black, White, and Stainless Steel|
|Function||Fitness tracking, health monitoring, and sleep monitoring|
We have let you know about the pros, cons, and key specifications of the product.
Let us now look at a few vital features of this device.
Fitbit Luxe Tracker Features:
- The Luxe is one of the smallest fitness trackers that Fitbit has launched.
- The best thing about this product is its slimline design.
- They have followed Biologic Industrial Design Language, followed by its predecessors such as the Fitbit Inspire 2, Versa 3, and Sense.
- In Fitbit Luxe Tracker, stainless steel has been used for its case, which is matched by a stainless steel buckle. It gives the Luxe a smarter look.
- There are two band options that you will get with the Luxe – Silicon band or gold-toned stainless steel.
- If you have used a Fitbit fitness tracker before, you must be aware of the overall experience.
- The impressive thing about Luxe is it is simple to use. Its interface is user-friendly, so you can track activity and wellbeing easily and in a simple way.
- This product is excellent for heart rate monitoring. It helps to estimate the calorie burn.
- It tracks the stage of your sleep. A user can know about how light or deep sleep he takes. And, with the help of the Fitbit app, he can improve his sleep quality.
- Luxe tracks the oxygen level in your blood. It helps you to get indications pertaining to the important changes in your health.
- Luxe is powered by 20 exercise modes.
- Fitbit is careful enough for women. With the help of the Fitbit app, Luxe keeps on menstrual health tracking. It helps women to log out periods, track ovulation, and much more.
- Another best thing about this device is it can detect some exercise types and start monitoring them with the help of SmartTrack.
- With the help of an in-app stress management tool, it helps the user in stress management. It tracks the signs of stress appearing in the user and on basis of these signs it gives scores from 1 to 100.
Thus the user comes to about the level of stress he is undergoing.
- Since your Luxe Tracker is connected with your smartphone, you can get calls and notifications on it.
- To get protection from water Luxe is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
- Also, when you are swimming it will track you and tell you how long you have been swimming.
- If we talk about the power back up, it is able to work without stopping for 5 days after a single charge.
- The only downside of Luxe is outdoor run tracking is not perfect.
Nowadays, there are thousands of fitness trackers of different companies available in the market. However, the good thing that sets Fitbit apart from others is its very well-designed and developed smartphone app.
Its app is simple, clear, and hassle-free to use.
The companion App of this fitness tracker collects data from all your Fitbit devices in one place. In short, it will help you to know how changes to your lifestyle have affected your body over time.
To Wrap Up:
Indeed, fitness wristbands have revolutionized the field of health and wellness. With its help, you can keep an eye on fitness factors like your heart rate, blood pressure, oxygen level, etc at all times.
This helps you to maintain your health. Not only this, but by this, you can also improve the quality of your sleep. Overall, with the help of a fitness tracker, you keep track of your fitness at all times.
Now the question is of quality. That is why it is important that you take a fitness tracker that meets the standards of quality.
The Fitbit Lux Tracker is one such fitness tracker that is reliable in terms of quality. We have already told you about its features above.
In a nutshell, this device is quite impressive.
Its fitness features are excellent.
It has a smart look, as well as it is designed in such a way that it is beautifully fit even on smaller wrists easily.
Let’s summarize a few reasons to buy this product or not to purchase this product.
Therefore, you can get a clear picture of whether you should invest in this product or not.
You Should Buy This Product If…
- You’re looking for a stylish fitness tracker.
- Love doing cardio at the gym.
- Want to develop healthy habits in your routine life.
You Should Not Buy This Product If…
- You’re a serious runner.
- You want to enjoy the smartwatch experience.
Pingback: Mi Band 5 Smart Fitness Band Specifications And Review - AltFizz
Pingback: Mi Band 4 Smart Band Full Review And Features - AltFizz
Pingback: Honor Band 5 Smart Band Features And Specifications - AltFizz
Pingback: Honor Band 5i: Smart Fitness Band Specifications - AltFizz
Pingback: Samsung Galaxy Fit2 Smart Fitness Band - AltFizz