In this article, you will get complete information about the Best DSLR camera under 70000 ($900).
If you are searching for such a precious camera, you have certainly a passion for photography and videography or you are a professional YouTuber.
In the present era, social media has become a good source of income.
If you are a creative person, you can earn a lot from youtube.
For being a successful photographer, videographer, or YouTuber, you need a good camera as an essential tool.
Though you can shoot video from your smartphone it would be better if you use a DSLR camera.
Actually, a DSLR camera is a dedicated device for shooting. It has various features that are useful for you.
The features of a DSLR camera can be described briefly as under:
DSLR camera has space for a larger lens. The larger lens enjoys a greater amount of light. So the camera becomes able to take a more detailed photo even in low light.
The facility for changing lenses:
In a DSLR camera, there is a facility for changing lenses. Users can use lenses according to their needs. It enables users to get a better photos of objects.
Though buying a number of lenses can, of course, be a financial burden on user but it lifetime investment that gives a good return.
DSLR camera has a faster shooting speed. It can take a number of photos in a moment. A user can take photos of moving objects and show them in slow motion. For example, flying birds or flowing water, etc.
DSLR camera has an excellent focus capacity.
It can focus accurately even on running objects. It enables users to take clear photos even of moving objects also.
We have seen above various features of the DSLR camera. Since it, is a dedicated device for shooting, therefore its use by professional photographers, videographers, or YouTubers is considered better.
Best DSLR camera under 70000 ($900):
In view of the above, if you want to buy a quality camera, we suggest you the Best DSLR Camera Under Rs70000.
All these cameras are presented by world-level prestigious brands.
You can choose any of them according to your choice.
|Nikon D5600 18-55mm||Check Price On Amazon|
|Canon M50 Mark II||Check Price On Amazon|
|Olympus OM-DE-M10 Mark III||Check Price On Amazon|
|Canon EOS 80D (Body Only)||Check Price On Amazon|
|Nikon D7500 DX-Format||Check Price On Amazon|
Nikon D5600 18-55mm
- AF P DX 18 55mm f/3.5 5.6G VR Lens.
- SnapBridge Bluetooth and Wi-Fi with NFC.
- ISO 100 25600 and 5 fps Shooting.
- ISO sensitivity of 6,400 in Night Landscape mode.
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps.
- 3.2 inches 1.037m Dot Vari Angle Touchscreen.
- the D5600’s 39 autofocus points.
Canon M50 Mark II
- 24.1 megapixel (aps-c) CMOS sensor with iso 100-25600 (h: 51200).
- Digic 8 image processor with auto lighting optimizer.
- improved dual pixel CMOS AF and eye-detection AF.
- 4k UHD 24p and HD 120p for slow motion.
- vari-angle touchscreen LCD convenient for vlogging and various compositions.
- Lens Type: Zoom.
- Video capture resolution: 2160p.
- Display size: 3.0 inches.
Olympus OM-DE-M10 Mark III
- In-body 5-axis image stabilization for blur-free stills and smooth 4K video.
- 16 Megapixel Live MOS sensor.
- TruePic VIII image processor.
- 4K 30P video plus HD 120 frames per second high-speed video.
- Timeless, easy-to-use body design.
- Compact & lightweight with 2 dials, an arrow pad, and a shortcut button.
- 3.0-inch tilting LCD monitor with intuitive touch screen operation.
- touch AF 1 step shutter release.
Canon EOS 80D (Body Only)
- Intelligent Viewfinder helps bring the thrill of SLR photography.
- The Intelligent Viewfinder displays AF points and AF mode.
- has a grid display, a horizontal electronic level.
- plus numerous other points of information.
- the EOS 80D camera has a wide area, 45 points, all cross-type AF systems.
- low luminance performance to EV 3 and 4 types of AF area selection modes.
- The 242 Megapixel (APS C) CMOS sensor captures high-resolution images.
- refined individual pixels that enable high ISO speeds.
Nikon D7500 DX-Format
- Class-leading image quality, ISO range, image processing.
- Large 3.2” 922k dot, tilting Lcd screen with touch functionality.
- Temperature: 0 °c to 40 °c humidity: 85 percentage or less (no condensation).
- 51 point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors.
- group area AF paired with up to 8 fps continuous shooting capability.
- 4k Ultra HD and 1080p full HD video with stereo sound.
- power aperture control, auto ISO, 4k UHD time-lapse, and more.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for easy connectivity.