In this, I am suggesting the Best DSLR Camera for YouTubers.
Nowadays, many people make a YouTube channel and put their videos on it. Most people make their YouTube channels for professional use.
If you also want to succeed in this field by making your YouTube channel, then you have to pay special attention to the quality of the content as well as the quality of the camera.
Although some people can work by shooting video from mobile if you load the video on YouTube for business purposes then for video shoot you should use a good DSLR camera.
Even though good cameras are coming in mobile phones nowadays, in terms of quality, the mobile camera does not stand anywhere in front of the DSLR camera.
DSLR camera vs Mobile phone camera:
Mobile phones have multi-camera setups that are powered by software. They are not controlled by the user. Whereas DSLR cameras have a single lens at a time.
The user uses different lenses, such as telephoto lenses, macro lenses, etc. to take distant or near pictures.
This enables the user to take better pictures with the DSLR camera.
The lens of a DSLR is much larger than that of a mobile camera lens, due to which the lens has a greater amount of light.
DSLR camera performance is very good compared to mobile phones even in low light conditions.
The above reasons make the video taken from the DSLR much clearer than the video taken from a mobile.
Obviously, if you want to be a successful Youtuber then you have to use a quality DSLR camera.
Here I am suggesting the Best DSLR Camera for YouTubers of well-known brands:
|Canon EOS 90D||Check Price On Amazon|
|Nikon D750||Check Price On Amazon|
|Sony Alpha ILCE 6000L||Check Price On Amazon|
|Panasonic LUMIX G7||Check Price On Amazon|
|Canon EOS 6D Mark II||Check Price On Amazon|
|Nikon Z50||Check Price On Amazon|
Canon EOS 90D
- 32.5 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor.
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 fps.
- 4K UHD 30P/ Full HD 120P video.
- 45-Point All Cross-type AF System.
- Supports up to 27 points with F/8 metering.
- Equipped with an approx. 220, 000 Pixel new AE sensor.
- EOS iTR AF (face detection).
- 24.3-MP FX-format sensor.
- Professional AF performance.
- Up to 6.5 fps burst rate.
- Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-point AF system.
- High-fidelity audio control.
- In-camera time-lapse function.
- Total Digital Imaging System.
Sony Alpha ILCE 6000L
- 24.3 MP Exmor TM APS HD CMOS sensor.
- BIONZ X image processing engine.
- 4D Focus with Fast Hybrid AF and 179 AF points.
- Up to 11 FPS Continuous Shooting.
- Tiltable LCD screen and OLED Tru-Finder EVF.
- Wi-Fi / NFC / Play Memories camera apps.
Panasonic LUMIX G7
- 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor.
- 4K QHD video recording (3840 x 2160).
- 8MP PHOTO BURST MODE at 30 fps.
- Easily control aperture and shutter settings.
- Assign favorite settings to any of the six function buttons.
- High resolution (2,360K dot) OLED Live View Finder.
- Compatible with newer UHS I/UHS II SDXC/SDHC SD cards.
Canon EOS 6D Mark II
- 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor.
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- 45-point all cross-type AF up to 6.5fps continuous shooting.
- ISO: 100 to 40000 (expandable to 102400).
- GPS, Wi-Fi, NFC, and Bluetooth low energy.
- Capable in both stills and video realms.
- the Z 50 features a 20.9MP CMOS sensor.
- EXPEED 6 image processor.
- enables fast performance up to 11 fps.
- a reliable 209-point hybrid AF system with eye detection.
- notable low-light performance to ISO 51200.