In this article, you will know about the Best Bluetooth Speakers Under 10000 ($150).
Nowadays, Bluetooth smart speakers are in trend.
Speakers provided in mobile phones, tablets, laptops, etc. are not so powerful to provide the full range of audio. So the users generally want to use separate speakers to get enjoyment of loud audio.
Nowadays, almost all mobile phone manufacturers and audio equipment makers are making Bluetooth speakers that are able to deliver powerful audio.
Apart from this, this is the age of smart gadgets so keeping in view the need of time companies are making them smart also.
In the market, there is a crowd of Bluetooth speakers. It is a difficult task to choose the best one according to our requirements.
So, for convenience I am suggesting the Best Bluetooth Speakers under 10000 ($150):
|JBL Flip 5||Check Price On Amazon|
|Sony SRS-XB23||Check Price On Amazon|
|boAt Stone 1400||Check Price On Amazon|
|JBL Charge 3||Check Price On Amazon|
|Bose SoundLink Micro||Check Price On Amazon|
|JBL Flip 4||Check Price On Amazon|
|Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4||Check Price On Amazon|
|Sony SRS-XB33||Check Price On Amazon|
JBL Flip 5
- JBL Signature Sound.
- 12 Hours of playtime under the optimal audio setting.
- Voice Assistant Integration: No.
- IPX7 Waterproof allows you to enjoy music in rain or at your pool party.
- Dual external passive radiator.
- all new racetrack-shaped driver delivers high output.
- PartyBoost allows you to pair two JBL PartyBoost.
- Tough as it sounds.
- XB23 EXTRA BASS Portable BLUETOOTH Speaker.
- IP67 rating: Waterproof and rustproof.
- P67 rating: Dustproof for outdoor activities.
- the SRS-XB23 will keep on playing.
- Up to 12 hours of battery life.
- Built-In Mic.
- Connect to 100 compatible wireless speakers with BLUETOOTH technology.
- Supports Google Assistant and Siri via voice assistant features.
- The SRS-XB23 can withstand the inevitable knocks.
boAt Stone 1400
- 30W RMS Stereo Output
- Bluetooth v4.2 with 10m range
- Audio Input via AUX & USB
- Battery Capacity of 2500mAh delivering a playback time of up to 7 hours
- Full Charge in about 4.5 hours
- IPX5 marked water & dust resistant
- 1 Mic for receiving calls
JBL Charge 3
- JBL Signature Sound.
- Build-in Power bank: High-capacity 6,000mAh battery.
- Up to 20 hrs of playtime.
- JBL Bass Radiator.
- IPX7 Waterproof.
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming.
- Speakerphone & Voice Assistant Integration.
Bose SoundLink Micro
- Waterproof speaker from the Inside out (Ipx7 rating).
- Tear-resistant strap to bring it wherever you go.
- Crisp, balanced sound, and unmatched bass.
- plays loud and clear outdoors.
- Micro-B USB port.
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with up to 6 hours.
- wireless range up to 30 feet.
- Built-in speakerphone for taking calls out loud.
- voice access to your phone’s Siri or your Google assistant.
JBL Flip 4
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming
- 12 hours of playtime
- IPX7 Waterproof
- JBL Connect+
- Voice Assistant Integration
- Lifestyle Material
- JBL Bass Radiator
Harman Kardon Onyx Studio 4
- Amplify your listening experience by wirelessly connecting more than 100 HK connect+.
- The rechargeable battery supports up to 8 hours of playtime.
- Stream music wirelessly via Bluetooth to enjoy room-filling sound.
- Connect up to 2 smart devices at the same time.
- Access Siri or Google Now from the speaker with a simple button press.
- This can be easily configured via the HK Connect app.
- The superior fabric and finishing combine with iconic design to compliment any style.
- Signal to noise ratio: 80dB A-weighted.
- Play it loud with an EXTRA BASS sound.
- Built to last with an IP67 waterproof rustproof dustproof and shockproof design.
- Lasts all day long with up to 24 hours of battery life.
- X-Balanced Speaker Unit enhances sound quality and power.
- Boost your music with 2 speaker lights.
- multi-colored line lights and turn the lights on or off via the Fiestable app.
- Get things booming with Party Connect and sync up to 100 speakers.