Are you facing trouble using Android apps on your Windows device? If yes, try these best Android emulators.
Not a lot of people are aware of this:
You can run Android OS on your PC with the help of Android emulators for Windows 10.
As you are reading this article, we bet, you are one of them! You are here to know which emulator you should install on your Windows 10 PC.
If you are tech-savvy, the capability to run Android OS on your PC will be extremely helpful to you. You can perform various tasks on Android from the comfort of your laptop/desktop using your mouse and a keyboard.
Amazing news, right?
However, remember – not all emulators are compatible with Windows 10. Some emulators are quite picky about what type of processor a particular PC uses.
But, don’t be sad!
To make things easier for you, we have listed down some of the best Android emulators for Windows 10.
Join us as we go through the list now!
Best Cleaner for Windows & MAC
Best Video Editing Software for YouTubers
Some Best Android Emulators are:-
Featuring first on the list is BlueStacks. It lets you run Android apps and HD games on the user’s system. It provides you with a unique platform that combines both traditional and digital advertising channels to maximize their capacity in a way never done before.
- Fastest mobile gaming platform that offers the widest range of experience-enhancing options.
- The installation process is quite easy and it does not capture a lot of RAM.
- It provides customizable gaming controls, a simple & crystal-clear interface, and allows multiple apps or games at a time.
- It supports Android, Microsoft Windows, and Apple Mac OS.
- It is open-source and free.
- Offers custom-key mapping
- Supports almost all games and does not need a lot of RAM for processing.
- No control over home screen applications
The next on the list is Nox Player. It is free and safe for use. It protects the personal information of the user and protects it. This emulator is fully optimized & very stable for both gaming and applications. Nox player supports gamepad, keyboard, script recording, multiple instances running simultaneously, etc.
- Supports Android 7 which offers the ultimate user experience and superior performance.
- It comes with a macro recorder so you can record the complex operations and execute the script in one click.
- It supports Android & Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, etc.
- Open-source & comes with upgraded Android versions support.
- Simple to root & lets multiple windows on a single device.
- Sometimes the player legs when too many windows are open simultaneously on a device.
Coming up next on the list is Ko Player. It is one of the best Android emulators that let the user experience quality Android playing experience on the desktop. It offers a smooth and lag-free gaming experience for users.
- Supports all peripheral devices.
- Comes with an in-built video recording feature.
- Users can share and capture the gameplay with anyone.
- Lets all the Android apps run on a big screen of the desktop for a better gaming experience.
- Supports Android, Mac OS, and Microsoft Windows
- Simple & easy to use
- Quick to download
- Avoids compatibility challenges
- It does not offer custom options to improve usability as per the user’s requirement.
Up next on the list is Genymotion. It is a simple-to-use yet powerful emulator. It is explicitly designed for supporting App developers to test the products in a safe virtual environment.
- Multi-support Android emulator
- Has HD pixel compatibility that shows your mobile app with excellent clarity on systems.
- Supports Android, Mac OS, Microsoft Windows, and Linux
- Supports multiple OS.
- Genymotion can emulate devices with very slow internal storage.
- Not Open-Source and free.
- Due to the combined features of this emulator, sometimes it lags in Android application execution.
Featuring next on the list is Memu. It is one of the fastest open-source Android emulators for playing mobile games on PC. It is well-known for its great performance and amazing experience.
- Simple installation process which supports keyboard, mouse, game-pad to play mobile games perfectly
- Lets users share files between the Android and Windows platforms
- Fast APK installation by drag & drop feature
- This emulator supports Android & Microsoft Windows.
- Using it, you can play HD games such as Pubg or car racing very intuitively.
- Does not support all games
- Its UI can be improved for an improved user experience.
Last but not least on the list is Droid4X. It is one of the most powerful and well-known Android emulators that is developed for Windows PC. Using it, users can run mobile apps and games directly on a desktop. The best thing about this emulator is that it is a robust and reliable emulator which can run smoothly on the PC along with minimum system requirements.
- This emulator offers a complete user experience on PC and also supports touch screen computers to work without any hassle.
- Supports keyboard and gamepad for the quick configuration of games.
- Users can easily customize controls and directly download the app to the emulator.
- It supports Android, Browser, and Microsoft windows.
- Open-source & free
- Offers great user experience
- Users can record free of cost
- Supports only the windows platform.
- No widget support
- Gyro senses do not function properly
- The button which is present on the navigation bar is not user-friendly.
In a nutshell, only a few emulators work well with Windows 10 but you have to pick your way through the long list of Android emulators out there to know which one will work.
So, the above list will be a boon for you if you are searching for one to use on your PC or laptop.
If you love this list of Android emulators, give us a shoutout in the comment box below. If you feel we forgot to mention any emulator here, share your views about why it should be a part of this list in the comment section below.
Pingback: 8 Best To-Do List Apps For Android | Daily Routine Planner - AltFizz