The new addition to Apple’s watch series is Apple Watch Series 6.
Ever since the era of smartwatches has come, these have become the most preferred wearables.
Actually, the smartwatch is a smartphone tied to your wrist, which performs many types of tasks apart from doing the work of a normal watch. Monitoring your health is its most important function which is why it is in so much demand. That’s right, after all, health is the most important thing. It is also said that Health is Wealth.
Apple Watch Series 6: Apple’s New Presentation
The Apple Smart Watch series was launched in 2015 with the launching of Apple’s Ist generation smartwatch. Since then the journey of its smartwatch is on. Apple Watch Series 6 is Apple’s latest presentation in this sequence.
Let us see the following list to know what are the merits and what are the flaws in this new presentation of Apple.
|This watch measures SpO2 on demand.||Expensive|
|You can do real-time elevation tracking with its always-on altimeter.||It only works with an iPhone|
|Fast new processor||The blood oxygen data that you will get through this watch is not that useful.|
|Various watch colors and band options.||Sleep tracking is not that great|
|The best third-party app selection is available.||Provides you with only a slight battery life improvement|
Let us now take a brief overview of this watch’s key specifications.
|Case Size||40 or 44 mm|
|Case Thickness||10.4 mm|
|Weight||30.5 – 39.7 grams or 36.5 – 47.1 grams, depending on the material|
|Sensors||ECG, blood oxygen, compass, speaker, microphone, gyro, GPS/GNSS, altimeter, HR sensor|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth 5, WiFi, NFC, Ultra-wideband|
Apple Watch Series 6: Full Specifications
Here are some features of this cutting-edge Apple Watch.
- The Apple Watch Series 6 comes with tremendous new colors like gold, silver, graphite, space gray, and blue.
- This watch is 5ATM certified. It means it can be used for swimming. You can even pop it down up to the depth of 50m for 10 minutes. It means the watch is completely protected against normal swimming.
- The watch is lightweight. Its approximate weight is 36.5 grams.
- In Apple Watch 6, its display uses OLED technology. Due to it, whenever you are in a place where lights are not there, you can see numbers, letters, or anything that is on the screen very easily. In addition, the OLED technology creates an incredible contrast between the black and white tones.
- The best feature about this watch’s display is it comes in handy with an Always-on display. It means there is no need to raise your wrist whenever you want to check the time or any notification.
- The watch automatically gets dim at night to track the sleep.
- The Apple Watch 6 runs on the latest version of Apple’s WatchOS 7.
- It provides you with various useful features such as automatic handwash detection with a 20-second countdown timer, sleep tracking, and new workout types such as dancing, cool down, functional strength training, and cycling directions in cities.
- You do not need to buy Watch 6 to enjoy the benefits of these features because WatchOS 7 is available on Apple’s Series 3,4,5 and Watch SE.
- The Apple Watch 6 is available in two different sizes, various materials, and models, along with the option of 4G that needs an eSIM and compatible phone plan add-on.
- Its Aluminum/Nike version in 40 mm sizes will cost you Rs 49,900, $399, £379, or £479 with 4G. The 44mm will cost you Rs 50,900, $429, £409, or £509 with 4G.
- The stainless steel model you can purchase for Rs 73,900, $799, £649 (40 mm), or £699 (44mm)
- The titanium model starts from $849 or £749, and the Hermes starts from $1230 or £1,199.
Blood Oxygen Monitor
- It is one of the interesting features that you will get with the Apple Watch 6.
- This watch will help you in staying updated regarding your blood oxygen level.
- Of course, it is not a medical device, so you cannot fully trust it. However, if you see a drop in your SpO2 level and feel other ill effects, it is best to visit a doctor.
- This watch comes with a faster dual-core S6 chip. It is based on the A13 Bionic processor, which is generally used on iPhone 11.
- This S6 chip is up to 20 percent faster than the S5 chip.
- It provides 18-hours of battery life which is considered the “All-Day” battery.
If you are aware of your health, then you must keep a smartwatch on your wrist so that you can get updates related to your health.
Apple Watch Series 6 is much more than just a watch. This is a good health monitor. Your most trusted companion taking care of your health. Also, it is a beautiful wearable that enhances the beauty of your wrist.