Snippet: Are you looking for the best video streamer? If yes, this blog about Apple TV 4K is for you. Read on to know more about this product.
The Apple TV 4K 2021 is a modern, high-end, and high-performing streaming box. The makers of the iPhone 12 have developed it. Without a doubt, Google, Amazon, and Roku are in the race when it comes to the cost of streaming boxes and sticks.
However, Apple is heading in an entirely diverse direction. It is a costly box whose primary focus is on quality and performance.
In short, if you are looking for a streaming box that provides you with the best streaming box experience and you are not worried about its hefty price, then without giving a second thought, Apple TV 4K is the perfect pick for you.
Let’s check out this product’s pros and cons.
|Atmos and Dolby Vision support||Expensive|
|Excellent picture quality||No HDMI cable in the box|
|Supports eARC||Not a massive improvement in performance over its predecessors|
|Great sound quality|
|Good remote control|
Now, let us go through the key specifications of this product.
|Resolution||Up to 4K HDR, 60 fps|
|HDR Formats Support||Dolby Vision, HDR10, HLG|
|Dimensions||3.5 * 10 * 10 cm|
|App Support||All the VOD apps are available, and apps that are not supported get help from AirPlay.|
|Capacity||32 GB and 64 GB|
|Processor||A 12 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture|
Apple TV 4K Features:
- The Apple TV looks the same as its predecessors – a sleek black box. Its black box looks fairly distinct.
- There is hardly any noticeable change in it. It is compact – 1.4 inches * 4 inches which can easily fit into any place.
- This streaming box looks and feels the same as before, but its remote is new and quite much improved.
- This is one of the larger streaming devices.
- When you unbox the Apple TV 4K, you will find a new remote and charging cable along with a plug. In short, everything is basic stuff.
- The new Apple TV 4K costs you around $179 with 32 GB of in-built storage.
- If you opt for 64 GB of built-in storage for the Apple TV 4K, it will cost you around $199.
- The Siri Remote that was previously shipped with the Apple 4K TV was not that good. They were too thin and too light. Even the trackpad was too prone to accidental touches.
- However, Apple has redesigned its remote with a huge improvement.
- This new remote is thick, longer, weightier, and slightly curved at the back.
- The remote also includes a power button for your TV, and at the time of charging, you will see lightning.
- If you even want to buy the remote separately, then you can buy it at $59.
Interface and Apps:
- It has a sleek UI along with an excellent TV app.
- The TV also supports most big and smaller streaming services.
- All the initial setup you can easily do by holding your iPhone in hand.
- Screen mirroring on this TV is excellent.
- You will get outstanding picture quality with this TV.
- The Apple TV 4K supports HDR
- It is very fast and capable.
Should You Buy Apple TV 4K:
Are you wondering if should you buy this product or not? If yes, then let us give you clarity.
You Should Buy this If…
- If you are looking for the best and a no-compromising streaming box.
- You have invested heavily in the Apple ecosystem.
- This is your first Apple TV of yours.
You Should Not Buy This If…
- If you are on a tight budget.
- You just want to watch Netflix.
In a nutshell, the Apple TV 4K 2021 is the best streaming box available in the market.
If you already own its previous generation model, in that case, we do not recommend you invest in it. Because, in comparison to the previous model the new streaming box has only the following upgrades – futureproofing of HDM 2.1, Wi-Fi 6, and Thread.
Still, if you want to upgrade your home cinema setup, this can be the perfect pick for you.