Snippet: Are you wondering should you buy Apple Macbook Air or not? To get its answer read this blog. In this blog, we have covered everything that you need to know about this product.
Apple’s Macbook Air has been a known model for years. It is a much-loved laptop that is ultraportable. However, it is the one that received only occasional and modest updates.
Nowadays, Apple MacBook Air is one of the most exciting Apple laptops.
Now, one question will undoubtedly pop into your mind – what is so special about this product?
The answer to this question is – its M1 chip and its capability to run M1-optimized apps and iOS apps. This product’s battery life is excellent, and its performance is outstanding.
To know more about this product, let us check out some of the pros and cons of this product.
|Reason to Buy
|Reason Not to Buy
|Great battery life
|No touch-screen option
|Limited port selection – 2 USB Type-C connections.
|Strong legacy app support
|Comfortable magic keyboard
Apple Macbook Air Key Specifications:
|Apple M1 with 7 or 8-core GPU
|8 or 16 GB
|256 GB, 512 GB, 1 TB, or 2 TB SSD
|macOS 11 Big Sur
|13.3 inch LCD, True Tone
|720p FaceTime HD Camera
|Wifi 6, Bluetooth 5
|212.4 * 304.1 * 16.1 mm
Read Also –
Now, let us check out some of the fantastic features of this product.
Design & Build
- The Apple MacBook Air does not have any external design changes compared to its predecessors that appeal to users instantly. It is made from an Apple-designed aluminum alloy that uses 100% recycled aluminum.
- The MacBook is available in Silver, Space Gray, and Gold colors.
- When it comes to shape, The Apple MacBook Air comes with a wedge shape. It tapers from thick to thin towards the front side of the MacBook. Its thickest point measures .63 inches, and its thinnest point measures 0.16 inches.
- The MacBook Air weighs in at 2.8 pounds.
- Talking about its dimension – the MacBook Air is 11.97 inches long * 8.36 inches wide.
- The MacBook Air comes with a Retina display that is sharp, crisp, and clear.
- It has a resolution of 2560 * 1600 with 227 PPI along with a maximum brightness of 400 nits.
- The best thing about the display is its support for True Tone.
- In the Apple MacBook Air, efficiency improvements are introduced along with the M1 chip, which offers impressive battery life than its predecessors.
- The same 49.9 WHr battery used in the prior generation model lasts for up to 15 hours when you are browsing the web on this device. And, its battery life lasts up to 18 hours when you are watching a movie through the Apple TV app on this device.
- The MacBook Air boosts up quickly because of its M1 chip.
- Due to Big Sur OS, it feels fast and responsive.
- The interface of this device is quite modern, bright, and comes with vibrant colors that make MacBook’s screen quite impressive.
- You can run both the legacy apps – M1-optimized apps and iOS apps perfectly fine with the new MacBook Air.
- The Apple MacBook Air you can buy by paying $999. Its base model comes with an M1 chip, 8-core & 7-core CPU, 8 GB RAM, and 256 GB SSD.
- Its high specced model you can purchase by paying $1,249, which has an M1 chip with an 8-core CPU and 8-core GPU, 8 GB of RAM, and 512 GB of storage.
- If you want to upgrade the model, you can have 16 GB of RAM by paying an extra $200 and up to 2 TB of SSD storage by paying an additional $800.
In summary, The Apple MacBook Air is an amazing laptop along with the best build quality. Here are a few reasons that will help you in deciding whether you should buy this product or not.
You Should Invest In Apple MacBook Air If…
- You are looking for an affordable MacBook.
- Need a powerful, thin, and light laptop.
- You are looking for long-lasting battery life.
You Should Not Invest In Apple MacBook Air If…
- Tight budget.
- You are not a fan of Macs.