Are you eagerly awaiting the release of the Apple iPad 10.2 (2021) Model? Well, in this blog you will find lots of information that you need to know about it.
Hurrah! The 9th generation iPad is finally available for preorder. It will be available on the shelves from the 24th of September onwards. It was released along with the mini iPad 2021, Apple Watch 7, and iPhone 13.
Apple plans to aim students, elderly people, and families for their use of the iPad 10.2 due to being a less spec-rich version. Likewise, the device’s price is also lower than those of iPad Air and iPad Pro.
The below specifications tell you the gist of what you are aiming at if planning to buy an Apple iPad 10.2 (2021).
Official Details of the New iPad 10.2:
- 64GB storage is a minimum
- 256GB maximum storage
- A13 Bionic chipset
- 12MP ultra-wide front camera
- 20% faster GPU than that of the previous generation
- iPad OS 15
With the above information, you now know what all the upgrades are that you can expect from the 9th generation iPad 10.2. Below are the tablet’s detailed technical specifications. Besides, the pros and cons section helps you know what the key features of the device are and where it could have been better.
Apple iPad 10.2 (2021) Model Technical Specifications:
|Processor||Apple A13 Bionic chip with 64-bit architecture and Neural Engine|
|Front Camera||12 MP with 122° field of view|
|Rear Camera||8 MP|
|Storage||64 GB or 256 GB|
|Weight||487g on Wi-Fi only model and 498g on Wi-Fi + Cellular model|
|Battery Capacity||Unstated; 10 hours of web-surfing or video-watching on Wi-Fi and 9 hours of web-surfing on a mobile network|
Pros & Cons:
Let’s check out some of its pros and cons.
|Reason to Buy||Reason Not to Buy|
|OLED Super Retina XDR Display||Design similar to as its predecessor|
|Enhanced camera||Standard 60Hz refresh rate as its predecessors|
|A15 Bionic chip|
- The iPad 10.2 2021 model’s official release date is the 24th of September 2021, i.e. along with its sibling Apple devices. Nevertheless, you can start pre-ordering now. In short, Apple is paving a way for its patrons to be able to buy the devices and is planning the logistics by looking at the customers’ responses
- The model with 64GB storage is priced at Rs 30,900 and for the one with 256 GB storage, the price is Rs 44,900. The prices are only based on the storage capacity and not on the color
- The design of the 2021 model of iPad 10.2 is completely unchanged and sports the same looks like 2020 one.
- All the changes that are available with the 9th Gen iPad 10.2 are discreet and only the performance of the upgraded model speaks it all
- Apple aims to keep the same set of accessories and peripherals fully compatible with the newest iteration in its 10.2 iPad line of products
- The bezels are still clumsily large and the conspicuously big touch ID button takes away a big chunk of the device’s real estate
- Unlike the other iPad Air and iPad mini devices that have been debuted by Apple this year, the iPad 10.2 has only two color options, Space Grey and Silver
- Apple has continued its retina display legacy with the iPad 10.2 and offers stunning visuals
- The 10.2” display has a 2160×1620-pixel resolution at 264 pixels per inch (PPI)
- Despite virtually no upgrade with the screen, the display enriches everything it shows on the virtues of the device’ upgraded GPU by a massive 20%
- The True Tone technology is an upgrade that changes the display’s colors to the colour temperature of the room. This makes viewing the tablet comfortable in any lighting condition
- There is definitely a great increase in the front camera. Apple has realized the importance of selfies, video calling, and video recording. The 12 MP front camera is a massive upgrade from yesteryear’s model
- The 122° ultrawide front camera is also great at taking wider and crispier pictures
- With the auto image stabilization feature, you can be sure to get non-shakey pictures on the device’s cameras
- You can take 1080p HD videos at 25, 30, or 60 fps
- Stabilization-enabled time-lapse videos
- Retina Flash on the front camera
- Burst mode
Charging and battery life:
- Charging can be done with the help of a power adapter or USB-C type cable to a computer system
- Both the Wi-Fi only and Wi-Fi with Cellular network connectivity models have user non-replaceable 32.4 watt-hour lithium polymer batteries
- Apple states that for video-viewing and web-surfing, the Wi-Fi-only use lasts for nearly 10 hours and the mobile data use lasts for nearly 9 hours
- Since Apple wants to enable users to swap their chargers and other peripherals amongst the 2020 and 2021 models, we can assume that the current year model also supports a 12W, 20W, and 30W power adapter
- The current generation iPad 10.2 will be available in 64 GB and 256 GB storage options
- Apple has made the latest-gen iPad 10.2 (2021) Model available with iOS 15 right at launch. iOS 15 packs several features that will leave you with a jaw-dropping experience. They are as follows.
- Users can now share content with others over FaceTime
- The focus mode will help the users better in managing notifications
- Maps, Wallet, Messages, Weather, and other in-built apps have been better tweaked
- The iPad 10.2 will be available in Space Gray and Silver colors options
This is nearly all about the latest iPad 9th Gen 10.2 model that is officially available. Unfortunately, for a detailed review, you will have to hang on for a while for us to get hands-on with the device. The below section allows you to share your thought, experience, or suggestions regarding the device. We shall be pleased to hear from you.